з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Gather Industrial requirements Engineering has to comply with, during product specification and design. Explain them to Engineering.
- Participate actively to the product design in co-engineering mode, using appropriate methodologies.
- Identify needs of specific manufacturing equipment.
- Identify critical process steps.
- Complete industrial documentation: industrial data sheets, IMFU (Industrial Maturity Follow-Up)
- Develop specifications of industrial means for serial production.
- Support Production to achieve manufacturing QCD targets.
- Technical education.
- English - read, written, spoken.
- Manufacturing or Manufacturing Engineering background with 5 years’ experience preferably in the railway industry.
- Technical experience of Process Engineering, writing manufacturing work instructions, line balancing, Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience in working with an ERP (such as SAP).
- Working knowledge in Quality, EHS standards and Ergonomics.
- Familiar with IS common tools.
- Knowledge of CAD and PLM tools (CATIA, DELMIA…)
- Conscientious. Commits and delivers.
- Team Player. Spirit of “Team Trust Action”
- Decisive. Obtains and uses necessary information to make decisions. Refers decision to others when appropriate
- Logical and organized.
- Good communication.
- Medical insurance
- Salary level is discussed individually with the candidate.
Dear candidates! Please write in cover letter "I have read the vacancy description".